Neogen Lemon Bright PHA Gauze Peeling Pads 30 ea
Neogen Lemon Bright PHA Gauze Peeling Pads exfoliate the skin gently to remove dead cells, impurities and dirt, reduce oily secretions, and cleanse the skin
Neogen Lemon Cotton Peeling Pads With PHA, 30 Pieces
Neogen Lemon Bright PHA Gauze Peeling Pads 30 ea exfoliate the skin gently to remove dead cells, impurities, and dirt, and reduce oily secretions. It works effectively to cleanse the skin deeply and maintain its hydration, suitable for oily, dry, and combination skin.
Features of Neogen Lemon Peeling Pads:
- Medical cotton swabs that exfoliate the skin.
- Moisture-rich swabs.
- Facial swabs remove dead skin cells.
- Lemon extract.
How to use Lemon Cotton Peeling Pads:
- Use one piece. Place your finger between the tip of a cotton swab
- Sweep over the embossed side then press gently to remove dirt and dead skin cells.
- wipe from the soft side gently to moisturize your skin and remove the rest of the dirt.
- Wash your skin with lukewarm water
Safety information for using facial pads:
- Keep out of children’s reach
- For external use only
- Keep it away from sunlight.
- Avoid contact with the eye contour area.
- Discontinue use if skin irritation or any side problem occurs.
- It is not used on cracked skin to avoid side effects and skin irritation.
- Keep in a cool place away from moisture.
PHA – maintains skin moisture and elasticity and gives it a smooth texture.
Neogen Lemon Bright PHA Gauze Peeling Pads Ingredients:
Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Alcohol Denatrate., PEG/PPG-17/6 Copolymer, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Mycelium Extract, Artemisia Vulgaris Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cactus Extract Fishmint Leaf, Gardenia Jasmine Fruit Extract, Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia) Leaf Extract, Coptis Japonica Extract, Butylene Glycol, Benzophenone-5, Maltodextrin, Lactic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Polyethylene Glycol -60, hydrogenated castor oil, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-hexanediol, tea tree (melaleuca alternifolia) leaf oil, disodium edta, fragrance.
There are no reviews yet.