Eucerin Intensive Hand Cream 5% Urea 75 ml
Eucerin Moisturizing Hand Cream is a moisturizing and nourishing cream repairing dry hands and give them smoothness that lasts up to 48 hours
Eucerin Intensive Hand Cream 5% Urea
Eucerin Intensive Hand Cream 5% Urea 75 ml is a moisturizing and nourishing cream to repair very dry hands and give them smoothness that lasts up to 48 hours. It contains a mixture of urea, ceramides, and natural moisturizing factors. Eucerin Hand cream is an Ultra-absorbent formula with a non-greasy feel and is free of fragrance. It grants you perfect protection and hydration for your hands which makes them smooth and soft.
A mixture of urea, ceramides, and natural moisturizing factors: superior hydration to extremely dry and cracked areas.
Eucerin Hand Cream Features:
- Super absorbent formula with a non-greasy feel.
- Free of fragrance.
- Protection against dryness that lasts up to 48 hours.
- Suitable for patients with diabetes, psoriasis, and eczema.
- Moisturizing the skin intensely for 24 hours.
- Immediate and effective hydration of the hands after the first use.
How to use:
- First, clean the skin well, then dry it gently.
- Put a sufficient amount of the cream on the hands.
- Massage it gently until the skin absorbed the cream well.
- Use it 1-2 daily.
- Avoid petting the eye area.
- Keeps out of children’s reach.
- For external use only.
- Stop using in case there is irritation or any side problems.
Eucerin Cream Ingredients:
Aqua, Glycerin, Urea, Dibutyl Adipate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Dicaprylyl Ether, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Lactate, Tapioca Starch, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Ceramide NP, Lactic Acid, Arginine HCL, Sodium PCA, Cholesterol Alanine Oil, Carnitine, Glycine, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Decylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Pentylene Glycol.
There are no reviews yet.