Etude House Baking Powder Crunch Pore Scrub 200 g
Etude House Baking Powder Crunch Pore Scrub is the best scrub that gives you the feeling of freshness that cleanses pores and grants you smooth skin texture
Etude House Baking Powder Crunch Pore Scrub, 200g
Etude House Baking Powder Crunch Pore Scrub contains 40% of baking powder, which works on deep cleaning of pores, tightens pores, and removes blackheads, excess sebum, impurities, and makeup residues from the depths of the pores. The baking powder pore scrub exfoliates the skin gently and softens its texture, in addition to containing menthol derivatives that cool and refresh the skin.
Features of Etude House Crunch Pore Scrub:
- It is an effective 2-in-1 exfoliator that exfoliates and cools the skin.
- Cleansing pores of all impurities, excess sebum, and makeup residue deeply.
- Effective for tightening pores and removing blackheads.
- Free of parabens and artificial colorants.
- Hypoallergenic, tested by dermatologists.
How to use a Korean Baking Powder Crunch Pore Scrub:
- Apply the scrub on a wet face
- Massage gently in circular motions
- Rinse it off with warm water
- Use 1-2 times a week
Safety information of using Baking Powder Scrub:
- Avoid petting the eyes.
- If there is any irritation occurs, stop using the product and consult a physician if necessary
- Do not use it on damaged skin and avoid using it on open scars
- Keep in a cool and dry place
- Avoid direct sunlight
- keep it away from children’s reach
Active ingredients of the skin cleanser:
Baking powder: deeply cleanses, exfoliates, and removes impurities
Menthol derivative: a cooling agent that soothes the skin.
Etude House Baking Powder Crunch Pore Scrub Ingredients:
Sodium Bicarbonate, Water, Glycerin, Silica, Hydrated Silica, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Disodium Edta, Menthoxypropanediol, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Sulfite, Fragrance
There are no reviews yet.