CeraVe Moisturizing Cream for Dry to Very Dry Skin 340 g
CeraVe Moisturizing Cream for Dry to Very Dry Skin is the best moisturizing cream for face and body. It is suitable for eczema and lasts up to 24 hours.
CeraVe Moisturizing Cream for Dry Skin 340 g
CeraVe Moisturizing Cream for Dry to Very Dry Skin 340 g is an ultra-hydrating emollient cream specially formulated for dry and very dry skin and it is ideal for sensitive skin. Cerave cream is a hydrating skincare cream suitable for eczema-prone skin, fortifies and maintains the skin’s natural protective barrier, and provides 24-hour hydration. Cerave moisturizing cream has a lot of features such as a fast-absorbing and non-greasy formula that’s light on the skin.
Features and Benefits of Moisturizing Cream:
- Intended for dry and very dry skin on the face and body.
- It is a rich and non-greasy moisturizing cream that can be absorbed quickly
- Light on the skin.
- It is enhanced with MVE ® Technology, it maintains skin’s moisture levels for 24 hours.
- It is gentle and soothing
- It does not irritate the skin.
- Free from parabens, fragrances, comedogenic and oils
- It is developed by dermatologists.
- It does not cause allergies and does not clog pores.
How to use the Moisturizing Cream for Dry Skin:
- Clean the skin and dry it well.
- Put a sufficient amount of moisturizing cream on the skin as often as needed, or by a physician’s instructions.
Active Ingredients of CeraVe Moisturizing Cream for Dry Skin:
Ceramides: strengthen hydration and protect the skin’s natural barrier
Hyaluronic acid: maintains skin moisture balance and smooth skin texture.
Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid): moisturizes and protects the skin barrier.
CeraVe Cream for Dry to Very Dry Skin Ingredients:
Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Benzene, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Potassium Phosphate, Diostium, Dibutsinate, Dibutsinate, Dibutisinate, Dibutsinate, Dibutyotesin, Dibutsin Depots, Depots, Depots, Depots, Depots. , Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Ceramide IUP. (FIL Code D213768/1)
There are no reviews yet.