Beesline Express Body Strawberry & Yogurt Scrub 25 g
Share this link via
Or copy link
Beesline Express Body Strawberry & Yogurt Scrub is a gentle body scrub to treat skin roughness and boost skin moisture to get smooth and hydrated skin
Out of stock
Beesline Body Strawberry & Yogurt Scrub 25 g
Beesline Express Body Strawberry & Yogurt Scrub is full of freshness with a distinctive strawberry fragrance. It contains sugarcane granules that remove dead skin and get rid of the rough layer of the skin as well as has a formula dedicated to nourishing and moisturizing the skin of yogurt, vitamin C, and coconut oil India and Almond. Beesline Body Scrub is the perfect scrub to rejuvenate and refresh the skin. Do not worry about the roughness of the skin of the body in some areas if you have beesline Strawberry & Yogurt Scrub.
Features & benefits of Beesline Scrub Strawberry & Yogurt:
- It contains coconut oil, which is rich in lauric acid and capric acids and has antimicrobial properties that protect the skin from infections.
- Smoothing skin texture and removing dead cells.
- Getting rid of the rough skin layer and stimulating cell regeneration.
- Rich in natural ingredients that nourish and moisturize the skin.
- It is the best scrub and moisturizer with natural ingredients for the body.
How to use Beesline Scrub for body skin:
- Apply the scrub on wet skin
- Rub the skin of the body gently and in a circular motion.
- Leave it for 5 minutes, then rinse with lukewarm water.
- It is recommended to moisturize the skin with a body lotion after applying the scrub on the body skin.
- Avoid petting the eyes.
- In case there is a skin rash, it is preferable to stop using it and go to the doctor to find out the reason of the condition.
- Do not use it on damaged skin and avoid using it on open scars
- Keep it in a cool and dry place
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Keeps out of children’s reach.
Active Ingredients of Beesline Express Body Strawberry & Yogurt Scrub :
- Sugarcane granules: to remove dead skin and roughness of the skin of the body.
- Lactic acid and Vitamin C stimulate skin radiance and lightening.
- Coconut and Almond Oil to nourish and moisturize the skin.
- Yogurt and vitamin C: nourish and moisturize the skin.
- Honey: saturated with vitamins, flavonoids, and amino acids that moisturize the skin and strengthen the natural skin barrier.