The Ordinary AHA 30% BHA 2% Peeling Solution – 30 ml
The Ordinary AHA 30% BHA 2% Peeling Solution improves the appearance of skin texture and gives the skin radiance and freshness.
The Ordinary AHA 30 BHA 2 Peeling Solution
The Ordinary AHA 30 BHA 2 Peeling Solution 30 ml is an exfoliating solution to help fight visible blemishes. It exfoliates dead skin cells, improving the appearance of skin texture and giving the skin radiance and freshness.
Glycolic Acid: Exfoliates the outer layers of the skin.
Lactic acid: exfoliates the outer layers of the skin.
Salicylic Acid: Exfoliates inside pores to reduce oiliness.
Product Features of The Ordinary Peeling Solution
- Suitable for normal, mixed, and oily.
- Free of parabens, formaldehyde, and gluten.
How to use:
- First of all, clean your skin face.
- Dry it well.
- Put a sufficient amount of solution.
- Massage it gently and leave it on your face for 10 minutes.
- It is used 1-3 times weekly.
- Keeps out of children’s reach.
- Put it in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
Indigerents of the ordinary aha 30 + bha 2 peeling solution:
Glycolic Acid, Aqua (Water), Aloe Vera Leaf Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Daucus Carota Sativa Extract, Propanediol, Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Salicylic Acid, Potassium Citrate, Lactic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Citric Acid, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate. Leaf extract, glycerol, pentylene glycol, xanthan gum, polysorbate 20, trisodium ethylenediamine tetrahydrofolate, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, ethyl hexyl glycerol, 1, 2-hexanediol, caprylyl glycol.
There are no reviews yet.