Neutrogena Concentrated Hand Cream Norwegian Formula 50 ml
Share this link via
Or copy link
Neutrogena concentrated hand cream by Norwegian formula is a moisturizing and softening hand cream enriched with glycerin that treats dry hands.
Neutrogena Concentrated Hand Cream Norwegian Formula
Neutrogena Concentrated Hand Cream by Norwegian Formula 50 ml is a moisturizing and softening hand cream that is enriched with glycerin. It treats dry and rough hands and is suitable for dry, cracked, and sensitive skin; it is also free of petrochemicals and parabens. This cream will nourish and moisturize the skin of the hands and protect it from cracks and leave your skin soft and supple.
Neutrogena Cream Features:
- Suitable for dry and sensitive skin.
- Moisturizing the hands and protecting them from cracking.
- Free of petrochemicals, parabens, harmful colors and preservatives, and mineral oils.
How to use:
- Wash your hands and dry them gently.
- Put a sufficient amount of the cream on your hands and rub gently to distribute the cream well.
- Keeps out of children’s reach.
- For external use only.
- Avoid keeping the product in direct sunlight.
- Keep the product in a cool and dry place.
Hand Cream Ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Dilauryl Thiodipropionate, Sodium Sulfate.