Giovanni Tea Tree Shampoo Triple Treat Invigorating 250 ml
Giovanni Tea Tree Shampoo Triple Treat activates the blood circulation of the scalp and strengthens and nourishes the hair because it contains natural oils
Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Invigorating Shampoo 250 ml
Giovanni Tea Tree Shampoo Triple Treat Invigorating with its natural and active ingredients for the scalp works to provide cleanliness, serenity, and regeneration of scalp cells with all kindness and care. It strengthens hair with a blend of natural oils of peppermint, rosemary, and eucalyptus.
Features and benefits of Tea Tree Triple Treat Shampoo:
1. Suitable for all hair types.
2. Contains hair-nourishing oils (mint, rosemary, eucalyptus)
3. Strengthens hair
4. Relieves dryness and dandruff of the scalp.
5. Tonic for the blood circulation of the scalp.
6. Free from Lauryl and Laureth Sulfate
How to use Giovanni Shampoo for treating hair:
- Wash your hair well with lukewarm water.
- Then apply tea tree shampoo, spread it all over your hair, and leave it for 3 to 5 minutes to get the best result.
- Then wash your hair well.
- Keeps out of children’s reach.
- For external use only.
- Keep it away from sunlight.
- Avoid petting the eyes directly.
- Stop using it in case there is a sign of irritation appears.
Giovanni Tea Tree Shampoo Ingredients:
Aqua (purified water), sodium cocoamphoacetate, lauryl glucoside, sodium cocoyl glutamate, sodium lauryl glucose carboxylate, decyl glucoside, cocamidopropyl betaine, glycerin, panthenol, potassium sorbate, citric acid, polysorbate 20, phenoxyethanol, menthol, *mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, *aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, *carthamus tinctorius (safflower) oil, *achillea millefolium extract, *chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, *equisetum arvense extract, *eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus) oil, *lavandula angustifolia (lavender) leaf extract, *melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, *rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, *salvia officinalis (sage) leaf extract, *thymus vulgaris (thyme) extract, *tussilago farfara (coltsfoot) flower extract, *urtica dioica (nettle) extract.
There are no reviews yet.