CeraVe Foaming Cleanser for Normal to Oily Skin 473 ml
CeraVe Foaming Cleanser for Normal to Oily Skin is the best face wash designed to moisturize and cleanse the skin used to remove dead cells and excess oil
Cerave Foaming Cleanser for Normal & Oily Skin 473 ml
Best Daily Use Foaming Cleansing Lotion Designed to regulate oil in the skin CeraVe Foaming Cleansing Gel for normal to oily skin is ideal for removing excess oil, dirt and make-up, a gentle formula facial cleanser that maintains the health of the skin’s natural protective barrier while maintaining moisture balance.
Features and Benefits of CeraVe Cleanser:
- Intended for a daily care of normal and oily skin.
- It is a gentle and fresh lotion for the skin.
- It cleanses and removes oil without disturbing the skin’s protective barrier.
- It has a unique formula that contains three essential ceramides, locks in moisture, and helps maintain the skin’s natural barrier.
- Free from comedogenic and fragrance-free.
- It was developed by dermatologists
How to use Gel Cleanser for Normal to Oily Skin:
Moisturize the skin with lukewarm water.
Put a sufficient amount of CeraVe cleanser then massage gently in a circular motion.
Wash the face well with lukewarm water.
- Do not use it on cracked skin to avoid side effects and skin irritation.
- In case there is a rash, it is preferred to stop using it and go to the doctor to find out the cause of the condition.
- For external use only.
- Keep it at room temperature.
- Avoid petting the eye and lip contour area.
Active Ingredients CeraVe Gel Cleanser:
Three essential ceramides: lock in moisture and help maintain the skin’s natural barrier.
Hyaluronic Acid: Helps retain the skin’s natural moisture.
Niacinamide: helps soothe the skin.
CeraVe Foaming Cleanser Ingredients:
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, niacinamide, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, propylene glycol, ceramide-lactamide, sodium chloride, ceramide Sodium Lauroyl, Cholesterol, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Phytosphingosine
There are no reviews yet.