Cantu Acai Berry Revitalizing Shampoo – 400 ml
Cantu Acai Berry Revitalizing Shampoo is the best shampoo to restore damaged and dry hair, nourishes hair and enhances its hydration and growth.
Out of stock
Cantu Acai Berry Revitalizing Shampoo 400 ml
Cantu Acai Berry Revitalizing Shampoo is specially made to strengthen damaged and weak hair, as it works to promote hair growth and gives it a soft and lively texture, thanks to its natural extracts, as it consists of mulberry extract and many natural ingredients for that
Let Kantu Acai shampoo give your hair the deep nourishment and hydration.
Features of Cantu Refreshing Shampoo
- Moisturizes dry and brittle hair
- It is considered nourishing for the hair due to its natural ingredients such as: cranberry and shea butter. (As cranberry extract is rich in antioxidants, vitamins and minerals that protect hair from environmental damage).
- It is free of any harsh materials or substances that may harm the hair
- Free of parabens and mineral oils
- Suitable for all hair types
- Promotes hair growth
7Easy to use shampoo
8. It is considered a safe product for your hair care routine
How to use Refreshing Shampoo
1. Wet your hair with warm water and apply to damp hair
2. The hair is massaged from roots to ends until foam is made for 1-2 minutes to allow the benefit to reach the depths
3. The hair is rinsed with warm water
4. Repeat it frequently to get the best result
1. Keep out of reach of children
2. Avoid contact with eyes
3. If irritation or sensitivity occurs, stop immediately and consult a specialist
Water (Aqua, Eau), Sodium C-14-16 Olefinsulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamide DEPA, Glycerin, Glycol Distearate, Steareth-4,
Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, PEG-150 Distearate, Polyquaternium-39, Polyester-37, Sodium Hydroxide, Guar Hydroxypropyl Trimonium Chloride, Disodium EDTA,
Panthenol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Euterpe Oleracea (acai berry) Vaccinium myrtillus (Cranberry) Leaf Extract, Cartamus Tinctorius (Safflower), Butyrospermum, Parkii Butter (20) Chloride,
Citric acid, black samosa (elderberry) seed oil, rubus idaeus (raspberry) fruit extract, Fragaria chiloensis (strawberry)
There are no reviews yet.