Bioderma Photoderm Max Aquafluide Cream SPF 50, 40 ml
Bioderma Photoderm Max SPF 50 + Foundation Cream 40 ml is a sun protection cream providing high protection making the skin moisture.
Bioderma Photoderm Max Aquafluide Cream SPF 50
Bioderma Photoderm Max Aquafluide Cream SPF 50, 40 ml is a sun protection and foundation cream with superior protection from Ultraviolet rays and resisting early aging. It makes your skin smooth as silk does not leave any greasy, shiny layers or white traces. This product is suitable for all skin types because of its oil-free formula.
Features of Aquafluide Cream SPF 50+:
- Easy to use due to its light texture and fast absorption.
- Waterproof for long-lasting protection.
- Does not leave any greasy, shiny layers or white traces.
- Reducing sebum secretion effectively and does not cause pores clogging.
- Reducing pimples and acne.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- No pores clogging.
How to use:
- Clean the skin and dry it gently then put a sufficient amount of cream on the skin before 15 minutes of sun exposure.
- It is preferred to use this product every 6 hours.
- It is preferred to be used before and after swimming or sports.
- For external use only.
- Avoid petting the eye and lip area.
Bioderma Aquafluide 50+ Ingredients:
Aqua/Water, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Octocrylene, Methylene Manx. Cellulose gum, rhamnose, propylene glycol, citric acid, ectoine, tocopherol. [BI 642].
There are no reviews yet.