Banila Co Clean It Zero Cleansing Balm Original 100 ml
Banila Co Clean It Zero Cleansing Balm Original is best cleansing balm for oily skin for removing and cleansing make-up face and eyes deeply
Banila Co Clean It Zero Cleansing Balm Original
Banila Co Clean It Zero Cleansing Balm Original 100 ml is the best balm for removing and cleaning make-up face and eyes deeply. It soothes sensitive skin and works to balance the skin, used as a make-up remover for lips, face, and eyes. Furthermore, it is a foaming cleanser to remove stubborn oils with ease and has acerola extract rich in vitamin C. It is suitable for all skin types and ranks as the best for a double-cleansing routine for the skin. This Cleansing Balm from Banila Co works effectively to remove your makeup clearly and make your skin’s face shiny and bright.
Banila Co Clean It Zero Cleansing Balm Original is the best cleansing balm for oily skin for removing and cleansing make-up face and eyes deeply
Acerola, softener, and cleanser for the skin.
Vitamin C: Nourishing and light exfoliator for the skin.
Product features of best cleansing balm
- Free of parabens, sulfates, phthalates, polyethylene, mineral oil, alcohol, and artificial coloring.
- It is used as a make-up remover and foaming cleanser ideal for all skin types.
How to use cleansing balm for oily skin:
- Put a teaspoon of conditioner on the dry skin.
- Massage it with your fingertips.
- Add a little lukewarm water to the conditioner until the texture becomes milky.
- Wipe with a tissue or wash it with lukewarm water.
- Keeps out of children’s reach.
- For external use only.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight.
- Avoid petting the eyes.
Banila Co Cleansing Balm Indigerents:
Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, PEG-10 Isostearate, Synthetic Wax, Onsen-Sui, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Lithospermum Erythrorhizon Root Extract, Tocopheryl Acetcerate, Water Vulgaris Vulgaris Leaf Extract/Line Extract Angelica Archangelica Root, Malpighia Glabra (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Polydiethyleneglycol Adipate/IPDI Copolymer, Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Acrylates/Methoxy PEG-15 Copolymer
There are no reviews yet.